AFFORDABLE ARTIST SERVICES
If you're an emerging artist in the New England area looking for a little help getting started, I'd love to meet with you! I've been working professionally as a singer-songwriter since 2015. I've spent most of my time operating between Boston MA and Laconia NH. I've released two professionally recorded albums, toured throughout New England, hosted a monthly residency at the Burren Backroom in Somerville MA, organized songwriter events covering a variety of topics, and more. I have a passion for creating visions around branding, themes, and event planning. I've often been complimented on my organization and eye for detail! Recently, I also began diving into Logic Pro and Final Cut to learn music production and video editing. I consider myself a lifelong learner of the music industry and all things. While I can't promise you any quick climbs up the proverbial music ladder, I would love to share my knowledge and experiences with you to help you on your music journey. It's a beautiful creative life, and there is room for all of us!
I offer consultation sessions for emerging singer-songwriters getting their start in the music industry. Topics covered can include personal artist development, booking, writing press releases, and other general tricks of the trade. Wherever you're starting from, I'd love to help you brainstorm and reach your goals! Sessions are virtual at this time, but location can be discussed. My current rates are $25 for 30 minutes // $50 for 1 hour. If you're interested, let's set up a free 15-minute call to see if we are a good fit and if I can help you with your current goals.
- Creativity & Thinking Outside The Box - If you want to take your show or tour to the next level with creative marketing and thematic messaging, I'd love to help you brainstorm through that! When I released my debut album She Is Free, I launched the Let The Music Set You Free tour and podcast. It was through this experience that I grew my fanbase, connected with tons of local indie artists just like me, and established relationships with great venues throughout New England.
- Experience & Resources - There are a lot of resources I didn't have when I was getting started in the music industry. I was asking things like, how do you send a booking email? How do you write a press release? How do I reach out to other artists? What does a contract even look like? And more. I believe in sharing resources with one another rather than re-creating the wheel, and I'd love to help you flush some of this out and share some basic templates with you.
- Compassion - I genuinely want to help you, and if I don't feel like I can do that after our 15-minute phone call, I will tell you. I am also a certified K-12 teacher and have a decade of experience working with a variety of students with a variety of needs. My primary certification is in special education, and I'm confident I can present things in a way that works for you no matter what your preferred learning style or background is. I have a genuine love for building other people up and watching them grow and flourish, and I would really love to be a small part of your story.
- Relationships - You've heard it said, it's all about who you know. I love connecting folks with one another. I have grown a network of artists and industry gatekeepers over the years and am happy to connect you whenever it's a good fit.
- Wisdom - There are a lot of decisions to be made in this line of work. While I can't make decisions for you, I can offer insight into certain areas that may appear confusing, or ask questions that can help you evaluate and make those decisions for yourself.
- Conversation & Personal Development - It's easy to hold ourselves back as artists. Self doubt, fear of success, and option fatigue/overwhelm are all things that have held me back in the past. I am a verbal processor and often experience big breakthroughs through simply talking things out with another person. Maybe you don't need a lot of technical support, templates, etc. but just want someone on your team to process through things with you. I'd love to be that person!
I design all of my logos and posters myself and am happy to create something for you that aligns with your vision. I work with an individual who is skilled in Adobe Photoshop and can deliver a high-quality logo with a transparent background, in multiple formats to suit your needs.
- Logo Design ~ $150 (includes initial meeting to discuss vision & 2-3 revisions)
- Poster/Social Media Graphic Design ~ Rates depend on client needs